background

Thursday, February 9, 2012

WIMW(Th) - Printable Valentines

Admittedly, I don't go all out decorating or preparing for Valentine's day. I have been known to make a special dinner (with menu) and/ or a fancy dessert, but other than that our house goes on as usual. Now, don't get me wrong, I actually LOVE all of the pretty pink and red (and saucy black) that goes along with the holiday, and who really could resist the chocolate filled cardboard hearts, right? BUT, everything I "plan" in regards to V-Day is like super-very-ultra-last-minute, or at least I think that's the technical term. I'm horrible. :~( 

Even though I haven't gotten a darn thing for my family, I did put together a little something pretty (and printable....and mildly, okay maybe WILDLY cheesy) for you, my seven, (and whoever else is lurking out there). Enjoy!

Wordy Bird Design's FREE Printable Valentines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...