background

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spring is in the Air {and a Cute Freebie is in this Post}

I'm not even going to make any excuses today. It's been nice out and we have simply been enjoying life (zoo, park, walks, bubbles, just staying in the yard all day...you know) and it's been BLISS!!

A few days ago, I had a bit of inspiration. It was brought to my attention (by my mom) that I hadn't sent my grandma any recent pictures of the boys (oops!). So I decided, not only would I send her some SUPER adorable pictures, but that I would also create a cute envelope to carry the precious cargo. I created one (the one with flowers), but I simply couldn't stop there, so one became three cutie-cute spring themed envelopes, perfect for sending note cards or some 4x6 photos. Lucky for me, I have TONS of people who are in need of some delicious photo refreshments.  

And lucky for you, I am nice enough to let you benefit from my hard work for FREE!! Enjoy. :~)


{Click to download: Chevron, Dots, Flowers}

I would really like to stuff my envelopes with something special for Easter and Spring. Which means I have been scouring pinterest for inspiration.

I think these are darling. {however, the photo quality was not great}


Or these with a Mommy and a Daddy bunny? {This site has a lot of links to really cute thumbprint drawings.}


But what I am REALLY searching for are some easy Easter photo ideas and so far it seems like I am in DESPERATE need of a big ol' lop-eared bunny. 
Does anyone have one of these they want to let me borrow? ;~)

1 comment:

  1. had i known you were looking, i could've bunny-napped one from our state fair a couple of weeks ago ;~)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...