background

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

And the Moon up Above and This Thing Called LOVE.

Today's design inspiration is brought to you by my love for my awesome husband, Matthew, and my love for silhouettes (see more of my silhouette designs here). While frequenting one of my favorite sites this morning, I came across an idea for a design made from a picture of a couple, complete with their names and wedding date, which immediately made me CRAVE one of the designs for myself! I thought, "I must try this!" (I imagine kind of the way a sailor yells, LAND HO!). So I began rummaging through our wedding pictures to find the perfect silhouette ready photo. I found it. It was taken just minutes before our ceremony, right before it got a bit too chilly to be outside on that GORGEOUS November day. Matt was smirking at me as I gave him "the pouty face"; I'm somewhat of a master when it comes to this face, topped only by our dear sweet Emmett. The photo captured a sweet yet silly moment and that's exactly what I wanted for our silhouette. If I must say so myself, I think this turned out brilliantly! ENJOY!

PS - If you think this is brilliant too, feel free to order a custom silhouette of your own by clicking on the ETSY link in the right sidebar or by contacting me directly. Sorry for pimping myself here, but this Mama is saving all her "Wordy Bird Monies" for a really cool toy! Again, ENJOY!

The Final Result
The Original Photo

1 comment:

  1. This is SO cool! What a perfect photo too!

    PS - the thing your saving for looks SO cool!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...