background

Monday, August 1, 2011

Let Me Tell You About the Birds and the Bees and the FLOWERS and the Trees...

You may (or may not) have noticed yet another lack of posts over the weekend. Last week, my excuse was the 1st birthday of my sweet boys and this week, the excuse is the birthdays of my dad, brother, and sister-in-law as well as a couples wedding shower for one of the most awesome-est couples I know. Needless to say, we were busy, busy, busy! One of the things that kept me busy was creating a couple of homemade gifts, the first of which was a pair of singed flower shoe clips to dress up the MANY pairs of flats owned by my sister-in-law. These are not really a Wordy Bird Design, in that they don't contain any actual words, BUT they are flowers and I LOVE flowers!!! What goes better with sweet little birds and a cherry tree than some flowers right? Not only are they flowers, but they are flowers for your SHOES!! And as we all know Flowers + Shoes = A Happy Mama!!! ENJOY!

Flower Clips - A Photo Tutorial (Sort Of)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...