background

Friday, July 29, 2011

A New Addiction

Confession time: in the clutter that is my mind, there is a special storage space for FONTS! Yes, you heard me correctly, out of all of the important things I could should be using my brain for, I have chosen to keep a little nook, just a small corner, dedicated to my love of fonts. Lately, I have found myself watching commercials, looking at billboards or reading some of my favorite online "news" and wondering, "What IS that font? I MUST have it!" Then the wheels start turning, I start imagining all of the uses for all of the new fonts I simply must add to my collection. My love for the written word has transformed into something dangerous, an addiction. And so it begins, a brand new addiction, healthier than some, but equally time consuming and frustrating when I can't find my "fix".  Here are a few of my favorites. ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you LOVE fonts, I too have an obsession with fonts. In the work place I would change all the fonts on everything I did .. I am sure it drove everyone else crazy but I just could not look at the same Times New Roman that everyone used. haha ..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...